At the end of day 9 I was so tired that I had to go to bed at 8.30pm as I was falling asleep on the sofa. If anyone is thinking of doing live below the line I would recommended cutting down on strenuous activities as they really sap your energy levels.
Moving on to day 10, I couldn't stop thinking about what I could eat the next day. The thing about not being able or not having the food to eat is that I'm constantly thinking about food, which makes the cravings worse.
Over the 10 days I have regained my appreciation for food and in particular tasty food. As I usually snack throughout the day I never feel really hungry nor am I ever full. although I have been hungry most of the time on Live below the line I have also felt full when I've eaten a big bowl of rice giving me the satisfaction of a good meal. Another pro about LBTL is that I know what I'm going to be eating so I don't have to go through the process of deciding what to have.
With the challenge over it seems that my body has adjusted to not having sugary things. This morning I had a smoothie and it tasted far too sweet, even though I have drank it quite a lot in the past. Over the past 10 my body has lived without all the extras sugar we have in our modern diets. Just shows you how well our bodies are at adapting.
No comments:
Post a Comment