Honduran Flag

Honduran Flag

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Days 3 and 4

So the meal I had for day two was rice and vegetables which was quite filling, though very tasteless. I should have budgeted for some kind of herb or sauce as plain tasting food isn't very nice.

On day three I had to buy some biscuits as I had a huge craving for sugar. The plan was to ration them to two a day but I ate all 11 of them!

It was pasta and hot dogs for tea and I was looking forward to it. It did the trick and filled me up though again would have been better with a sauce.

Day fours meal will be Spaghetti and fish fingers I think. I might buy some tomato sauce with the 85p I have left over.

The thing I'm finding the hardest is the lack of snacks. I don't tend to eat big meals and snack throughout the day. It's especially hard when other people are eating around you.





No comments:

Post a Comment