With 3 days to go I am really looking forward to eating properly again! I'm bored of eating the same tasteless food and it is starting to have an effect on my mood. Over the weekend my mood had dropped and my energy levels are quite low. It's amazing how your diet can effect your mood.
On Saturday I was out all day from 5.30am and didn't take any food with me. So when everyone stopped for lunch, a cup of soup provided free be a voluntary organisation I helped my self to a portion. As some people said this was cheating I have used the remaining 85p for the costs of the soup. In reality though, if someone was living off a pound a day I'm sure they wouldn't refuse a free meal.
I still have a can of meatballs left and plenty of bread. The good news is that the cucumber will last me until the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment