Honduran Flag

Honduran Flag

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Day 9

Breakfast 6am: Porridge with mashed banana.
Lunch
Snack 11.30am: apple
Lunch 12.30pm: Lettuce and Cucumber sandwich and crisps.
Snack 1.30pm: Banana

So that's what Iv'e eaten so far today. Today is the hardest day Iv'e had on live below the line. Maybe because I know I'll soon be able to eat properly again. I'm having HUGE cravings for sugary foods today and am very tired. If anyone's thinking of doing live below the line I would advise you to ask the people you live with to hide any food away from you. Seeing yoghurt's and mince pies every time you go into the kitchen does not help things!

Meat balls and Spaghetti for tea, which I'm getting excited about, though the last time I had tinned meatballs was when I was a kid and I had to force myself to eat them they were that disgusting.


No comments:

Post a Comment