I really enjoyed breakfast this morning. I added a banana to it and also a sachet of sugar I found in a draw. Don't know if that counts as cheating but it was really nice?!
Today is my hardest day so far. I'm feeling quite hungry and the temptation to eat something else is getting harder to resist. and it doesn't help that my brother has just bought some nice cakes! Also the cold is having an affect as It always makes me more hungry. Not surprisingly as your body needs more energy to keep warm.
I had two hot dogs and some bread for lunch with some lettuce. A good change to the usual. I even put some crisps in it too!
Rice and vegetables again tonight I think. I'm saving the meatballs till after I've finished the hot dogs. I'm craving meat at the moment but know that I will need them more later.
It's the thought that I can't eat anything for a while that makes me constantly think of food which makes me feel more hungry. Not good when you know you can't afford to buy anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment