In December I did a sponsored live below the line and raise 240 in sponsorship. I also held a table top sale and a cake sale.
As I don't drive I had to walk to the venue with my rucksack and two suitcases full off stuff to sell. Luckily I had someone there to help me carry the other bags but the 30 mins walk wasn't the easiest.
I raised 31 pounds that day.

At the cake sale the cakes nearly all sold and I raised 18 pounds. After several hours spent making and decorating the cakes I don't know how often I will do them as they require a lot of time and too much money. None the less the children all enjoyed the cakes!
Some one enjoyed them so much they bought the whole box below!
With January now here I will be looking into applying for grants, spending hours (as I usually do) figuring out what to write. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment